Breakfast at Rosemount is best summed up as tasty and relaxed!
Breakfast at our house is best summed up as tasty and relaxed!
Served in our light and airy breakfast room, it’s the perfect way to start your day.
Enjoy a leisurely full English breakfast or one of our lighter bite options. We cater for a variety of diets including vegetarian, gluten free, vegan and children. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Breakfasts are freshly cooked to order from quality, locally sourced products. Our sausages and bacon are from Plumgarths Farm Shop; our free-range eggs are from Bannerigg Farm, Windermere and Fair Trade coffee from The Fairground.
Come and taste our sausages, after a lot of research we think they are the best around!
Help Yourself to
- cereal selection
- Ann Forshaw's thick and creamy yoghurt
- seasonal fresh fruit
- fruit juices
- locally produced jam, honey and marmalade
- Full Cumbrian Breakfast - unsmoked back bacon, Cumberland pork sausage, Windermere freerange egg (as you like it, either fried, poached or scrambled), baked mushroom & vine tomato. (beans available, please request when ordering).
- Vegetarian Breakfast - Windermere free range egg (as you like it, either fried, poached orscrambled), baked mushroom and vine tomato, hash brown and baked beans.
- Lighter Bites available – any combination of the above in a sandwich or on toast e.g bacon and egg sandwiches, beans on toast and poached eggs on toast available.
- White or wholemeal toast served with butter.
- Fairtrade tea or coffee (including decaffeinated options)
- fruit teas
- hot chocolate.