Rosemount Guest House is a nine bedroom property providing accommodation and breakfast to visitors in the Windermere area.
In order to promote good environmental practices and awareness at all levels of the business, from owners to guests, we will endeavour to minimise the impact our operations have on the environment as follows:
- To identify and regularly monitor the significant environmental impacts of our activities.
- To prevent pollution and minimise waste, reducing our use of utilities so as to conserve natural resources and reduce outputs of emissions to the atmosphere, whilst maintaining the comfort and safety of our guests.
- To recycle, re-use or recover materials wherever practicable.
- To comply with all relevant legislation and other requirements relating to our significant environmental impacts.
- To develop and increase responsible purchasing methods to include the sourcing of environmentally friendly products and locally produced goods, whilst promoting and encouraging suppliers and clients in developing responsible behaviour with regard to the environment.
- To actively promote environmental awareness within the guest house and to guests, in order to enable the use of products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.
- To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including customers and the general public, on environmental issues where this is practicable and likely to result in an improvement of environmental performance.
- To strive for continual improvement in overall environmental performance.
Any questions or feedback about Rosemount’s Environmental Policy please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 015394 43739.
Louise & Andrew Jones