Thank you for choosing to book with us – we hope you will enjoy your stay. The following terms and conditions apply to your booking. They form the terms of a legally binding contract between us and you.
The price payable includes accommodation and breakfast for the number of nights stated on your booking.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking, to be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you book more than 7 days before arrival, the non-refundable deposit will be £30 per booking.
- If you book 7 days or less before arrival you will be required to pay the full amount due for the whole of your stay.
Confirmation of Booking
Your booking will be completed when we acknowledge receipt of your booking request and deposit. Prior to that the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card. Please note that payment by credit card attracts a surcharge of 2.5%
- No payments will be accepted by cheque.
- Payment for any outstanding balance for the cost of your stay will be taken on checking out including any extras.
Upon arrival you will be required to provide your card details which will be taken as authorisation for payment in the event of:-
- Chargeable breakages/damage
- Breach of no-smoking or pet policy
- Any extras incurred.
Cancellation by you
- If you cancel more than 7 days before arrival you will lose your deposit, but will not be charged for the remainder of your booking.
- If you cancel 7 days or less before arrival, or fail to check in (“no-show”), or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking, less any costs not incurred by us as a result of your cancellation.
- Cancellations must be made or confirmed in writing.
- It is recommended that you take out travel insurance which provides for cancellation cover.
Cancellation by us
- In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel your booking we will attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If suitable accommodation is not available (or acceptable to you) then we will refund all monies already paid by you and confirm that you will not be liable for any further payments to us.
- In any circumstances where you are entitled to compensation, the limit of our liability to you arising from our breach of contract will be up to a maximum of twice the cost of your booking.
Amendment by us
If you have booked a specific room, we will try to ensure that this room is available to you. We do however reserve the right to accommodate you in a different room. If this room is not acceptable, you have the right to treat the booking as being cancelled and we will refund all monies already paid by you and confirm that you will not be liable for any further payments to us. In any circumstances where you are entitled to compensation, the limit of our liability to you arising from our breach of contract will be up to a maximum of twice the cost of your booking.
If you accept the new room and the new room is normally charged at a lower rate, then the difference will be deducted from the final balance due from you. If the new room is normally charged at a higher rate then you will not be charged the difference. This is the limit of our liability to you in these circumstances.
Arrival and Departure
- You will be able to check in from 4pm-9pm. Arrival outside of these times can be accommodated, but must be made by prior arrangement as our reception is not continually manned.
- If prior arrangements have not been made, and you do not arrive by 9pm, we are entitled to treat it as a “no-show”. Your booking will be cancelled and we have the right to re-let your room.
- You are required to leave by 10.30 am on the day of departure. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge for an additional night’s stay.
Damage and Breakage
We are sure that you will take care whilst you stay with us, and we acknowledge that accidents sometimes happen. We do however reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages which we consider was deliberately or recklessly caused. You will be notified in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable, if the damage is discovered after you depart. We also reserve the right to charge further sums if we are unable to re-let the room as a consequence of the damage.
We are a No Smoking Establishment. If we find that guests have been smoking in the room, then we reserve the right ask you to leave immediately. You will remain liable for the whole of the cost of your stay. Whether or not you are asked to leave, we also reserve the right to charge a sum equivalent to one night’s stay (minimum charge £50) if we are unable to re-let the room for 24 hours whilst it is fully aired. You will be notified in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable if evidence of smoking is discovered after you depart.
Sorry, we do not accept pets.
We do not accept any liability for damage to your property or injury to you (or other members of your party) whilst on our premises unless caused by the negligence of us, or our employees.
Any data collected as a result of your booking will be stored in accordance with the provisions of current Data Protection legislation.
Any dispute between us will be governed by the non-exclusive law of the English Courts.