Say bye bye hard-edged minimalism and perfect emptiness, hello to a more homely, traditional Lake District guest house style!
At Rosemount Guest House we offer guests a taste of the Lake District in everything from our superb location between Windermere and Bowness to the delicious local produce served at breakfast. We have 9 en-suite bedrooms, spread over 3 floors in our stylish yet homely B & B.
We have four poster, double, single and family accommodation designed to suit everyone's B & B needs, from families and couples through to independent travellers and business guests.
After a stressful week or long journey, our bedrooms at Rosemount Guest House have a range of comfortable features, to make you feel at home in our B & B:
- comfy beds with spare blankets and pillows
- all prices include full English breakfast of high quality local produce
- en-suite bath or shower room with complimentary toiletries and fabulous fluffy towels
- flat screen TV’s with integral DVD/CD player
- free wifi throughout the guesthouse
- free use of the Old England leisure club in Bowness on Windermere (when staying 2 or more nights B & B)
- complimentary hot drinks
If there’s something you think we’re missing please tell us – if you want it the chances are that other guests will too!